Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's Been A While

Well, it's been a while since I've been here. It feels like soo much longer. Perhaps this is because soo much has happened in my life since last time I was here. Firstly, I graduated from St. Vladimir's Seminary with my masters degree. After that I got married to my beautiful wife Joanna, moved into a new apartment, and went on a five week tour of Greece with my dance company. So as you can see, it's been a very eventful summer for me. Life has comepletely changed. I live on my own with my wife, I have bills to pay, apartment to clean, and many more responsabilities. Not to mention the contemplation of ordination in the next few years. Yes, my life is upside down, and yet very good. Thank God for His Guidance and my wife for her love and patience. And since I have finally connected to the internet, here at my new apartment, I now hope to get a little more writing done. So here's to many more rants on the faith, the church, and life in general. God Bless you all who read this and pray for me, as I pray for all of you. Take care and God Bless!

No comments: